Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Glimpses of the future




ok, so the guinea hen's do not really fit the title of this entyr, we came upon a big flock of them today on our walk, there must have been 50, I think I know where they nest at night and I think I know where to collect their feathers the next day. They have really nice polka dotted feathers, I will try and post a pic the next time but I know how bubbi misses these birds so I thought I'd post a pic of them.

Nate and I surrounded them then chased them down a fairway. I think if there were more chinese residents, there may be less of these fowls?

Going back to glimpses of the future, while visiting dainfern college for nate, I saw a class of 5 year olds and thought wow nate would soon be that tall and a BIG BIG boy! and then today I saw a 5 year old scoot down hill really fast and wobbly on his scooter scateboard thing! hmmmm...

Loren has just told me about facebook and of course the newere generation has myspace, two websites I have not had time to check out.

As for Ike... presently I think he has more hair everyday!! he likes sucking in his big cheeks and making a smack sound, like kissing. After swimming the other day, he has also learnt to huff and puff, he will definitely play the big bad wolf in the school play.

I had a massage today with the girls and we got to soak around the oxigination pool then sauna then massage but the lunch was a bit rushed but that is my first taste of a nice relaxing morning of taitaihood activity. My future looks good!

As for loren, thank you and keep working hard!

No comments: