Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday is....



rinky dink horse riding day! Both nate and ike have now gone for 3 weeks in a row, we pack ike's dinner, he gets to bounce on the side of the jumping castle (hopefully a pic next time) and enjoys it very much. Nate gets there, jumps around and then heads for his riding with sweet pea. You should see him racing to the stables with his buddies and then getting on a horse, today they had a little trot as well and then to more jumping castles. But still would not eat his dinner, I will have to cut out snacks and reduce his chocolate milk and lets see how many dinners he skips. The lure of a magic bean at the end of dinner did not work and he is into throwing his spoons. Hopefully next week this time I can report him eating his dinner by himself or he may starve himself like he did in taipei? but his teacher reports him eating all his lunch.

Here they are in the bath again together. Its been quite chilly that nate has a scarf, a free one I got from Burt's Bee's in Taipei, if I had known he would be using it, I would have chosen the bumble bee striped one. In any case he really likes the pink one.

Do people use mittens for babies like ike? his hands get quite cold but if we put them on he sucks them and it gets wet and colder? I now put a blanket on him and he tucks his hands in. Porpor said she looked at him in bed and she could not find his hands, they were nicely tucked away somewhere.

Porpor went to yoga today with me. I wonder if she will be back next week. she thought i had developed asthma or breathing problems when actually I was using my yoga throat breathing method.

No comments: