Sunday, May 06, 2007

Our weekend







Look how nice our shabbat table setting is after marcia has set it up, I had the girls memorise what to do for the next shabbats to come. Here is Nate with Bubbi, Nate is wearing his thomas the train kippa.

We took Marcia to Moyo on saturday, this is us with our face painted. And on Sunday, porpor arrived safely. Nate showed her how to make pizza and is sharing a piece of his precious mushroom olive pizza with her. Ike munching on pizza crust, this guy likes his food!

Later I gave him a small bag of skittles... the following took place:
Loren: Nate share one with dada
Nate: Dada you can have my pizza
Loren: No, you should share your "treat ball" with me
Nate: Here is a BIG piece of pizza
Loren walks over and Nate stuffs the remaining 6 skittles as fast as he can into his mouth!

Another african titbit... me at the post office...
Me: How much is postage to Asia
Postmaster: 4 rand 65 cents
Me: I'd like 10 please, here is 46 rand 50 cents
Postmaster: wow you chinese don't need calculators? Every chinese person always gives me money before I tell them the amount.
Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loren at dentist, dentist asks first question, so do you brush once or twice a day... Loren says... twice but maybe more like after every meal, do you mean S. African's only brush once a day? Yep says the dentist... and its only when they wake up!

Heebie Jeebies!

No comments: