Friday, June 01, 2007

sniffles





Nate has passed his cold to dada and now me and porpor. I guess the flu shot didn't prevent it! The weather is really nice again, it warms up to about 24 degrees but then once the sun goes down it gets really chilly.

Nate has been waking up really early again and as I have now banned the bottle in bed he insists on getting up, dressed and downstairs for his milk. His behaviour has really improved the last week once we catch our inconsistencies and implement what we say. He also find a corner for him in public if he doesn't behave, where he can sit for 3 minutes, given a warning and a choice he would choose to behave now. Also tantrums are ignored and he is quite grumpy after his naps so I tell him to call me when he is ready to get up and move to the next step. He also knows he gets to watch tv after finishing his dinner.

Today I took a different route to his school. He loudly protested going, thinking I was going to his old school at Summit College. I am really glad I moved his school, I really think he did not like that school or rather the teachers, the black assistants he talks about alot and says, "I like dorkus and monica". I also realised he started saying "you naughty boy" when he went there. I never call him a naughty boy although we have a naughty chair, I don't think he knows the words yet unless someone has been saying it. In anycase I am tremendously happy with his present school and teacher. He always talks about "teacher avellyn". She told me that she thinks her daughter is in love with him and I told her I think he is in love with her, what a love triangle!

Here are some pics from nate's riding school. The jumping castles before and after riding classes are great for dispensing their boundless energy. Even Ike is starting to bounce. Ike now starts to protest loudly if we do not take him out the door with us. Did I tell everyone he said "Ma"? not mamamama or mama, but more like a mhaaa, like the wah a sheep would bhaaa. Well I'll take it! The first pic is of the two of them in supermarket carts or as nate says, "futomarket".

No comments: