Monday, September 15, 2008

Ike the little boy...






ok back to the topic of the boys... the reason for my readership following of this blog... Ikey napping in school next to his new buddy, markus, until of course later in the week he bit markus. A little round bite mark to prove it! I guess since he can't verbalize himself fully he has learnt from jake that biting is a defensive way to keep people away from his things, or rather things he perceives are his...

Ike with his favourite birthday toy to date, a tea set. He has been eyeing the tea set of little girls at the park, I think for next year's birthday presents, I will get them household type stuff, like a washing machine or cooking set or blender type toys.

Ike dipping his finger into the beetroot chocolate cakes that he help make for his bakerman day. I ended up making two cakes and slipping nate's class also some beetroot in the chocolate cake. Bub's you would have loved it!

Here's Ike playing with the steam machine.... one day I am sure I will walk in the boys where the boys are smoking instead of the steam machine making steam. Maybe i should put in smoke alarms and on super loud and scare them while young... or I could do what my dad did and give us cigeretes at age 4,encourage a big big puff, let us cough so badly and discourage smoking?

Ike is happily munching his smarties... about 10 mins before dada gave him his pack... he was officially a scavenger, checking for any left overs in the little pan, under the lid...

No comments: