Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tonsils and Adenoids



ok these don't belong to nate but the dr said they are similar tho nate's is not as yellow (what ever that means). Yes I googled and used electricity that could have generated an hour of light. Wonder how google must be able to somehow use more green means?

Spoke to my dad on his birthday, he gave me a good idea on major scale worm farming... and I forgot this fact but coffee grounds which are free are very good stuff for the worms. Of course his rambling included a topic on the artful brain (a brief tour of conciousness by ramachandran) and the crapitalist, yes no misspelling there (when my dad is comments on the market, its probably time to buy?!). I took notes as usual and have a list of interesting books to read again.

The boys had a good time chatting with porpor on her birthday, though the line wasn't so great. Ike is chattering alot more, soon we will have two chatterboxes.

No comments: