Monday, November 13, 2006

Bu dan



Today, nate said something surprising, he was hoarding all his tractors (yes now tractors) by sitting on them and then he said "Bu dan" which is the term used when mother hens are sitting on their eggs. Obviously he must be doing this in school? where else would he learn this?

Also he suddenly said in the shower, "Sasha I love you"..... hmmmmm..... not mama or dada.... but sasha! We were in the bath together so I wonder if the soap suds were clogging my ears? I need to get a picture of them together, esp. when she grabs him to kiss him. This friday they are going on a big field trip, olivia will go with him, maybe she can get the shot?

Nate has a cold again. Ike too...... and he seems to be refusing the bottle. Eats to sooth himself fromt he panic state of not being able to breathe... but I think he is gaining alot of weight!

I've been taking him to Tom Ball alot, lets see if I can get it out of his system. He thought he was getting sushi for dinner but deh deh made fried rice and he happily ate it down with his new discovery.... ketchup and last week he discovered Thai sweet chilli sauce. At Tom Ball I was doing some stretches and then realised he had dissappeared in some tunnel system, I called for him and didn't hear anything, I didn't start crawling but I heard something in the bathroom... he had run off and gone to peepee himself! Later at home, I just turned away and the next thing I find him on tippy toes trying to pee over the ledge of the toilet but not quite tall enough. I guess I have to buy stools for every bathroom now?

If you ask nate where bubbi is, he says... onetreeall. If you just say Bubbi, he says Hooray.

Anyway, for the grandparents here are some shots of him at the children's park.

No comments: