Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ketchup and snails



Here is a recent picture of Ike taken with my handphone... he was smiling so broadly after his shot though!

I have been taking Nate to Tom Ball everyday now, lets see if he asks for the park, its gotten cooler and darker so tom ball isn't so bad, plus with their padded floors I can do some stretching exercises too. Today we had a big ball war in the ball pit. I also got to try out the "niu niu qe" where you can basically skid around without putting your legs down, I think Nate somewhat got the concept.

At bed time we used flash cards with animals on it, he went, peeg (pig), da xiang (elephant), oog ooog ooo (monkey), bird (chicken), peacock (macaw), horse (horse), zebra (ah finally not horse anymore), changjing lu (giraffe) and then went OOOO (it was a snail) and then said funny animal.... giggle giggle.

The latest thing to get him to eat is a small dish of ketchup, he dips his spoon in it then into his food but he finishes his meal! I need a new trick for his toothbrushing tho......

No comments: