Saturday, November 18, 2006

kai kai and ming ming



I missed a really good shot today, the teachers dressed him in hi new shirt from Shanghai Tang from Jason and jessica, it is bright blue with yellow and red accents, with a bright red pair of shorts with blue trimming! then he had his spider man boots on (blue and red) and his blue school bag. He looked like a superhero with bad fashion sense. By the time I grabbed my camera his boots and bag were off and he was zipping away to his red match box car.

Since dada allowed him to sleep with one of his toys he has wanted to sleep with his toy car, toy tractor etc, till I take it away if he is still playing 15 mins in bed. The side of his wall is scratched with all sorts of colors.

Today after school he did not want to come home, he does not want to take a nap and so thinks that if he stays in school he would get away with it. His friends were all perplexed why he did not want to leave, his teacher said he could stay in school but he would have to nap too then reluctantly did he come to the car.

M&Ms are called magic beans. The weather looks nice today, hope I can take him to the park and not another day of TOM BALL.

Ike, likes to talk, that guy can sure talk on and on and on. We had to give him emergency formula the other day as I took nate out and he ate everything in the fridge and was still hungry! anyway, now he maybe has constipation, 2 days no sign of poo. We have gone to harvest a tonne of green papaya from the orchard and the papaya is working its magic, more milk in storage now.

Went to the market today, everytime I go, I ask the fishmonger what I do with the bits and pieces of fish, like the head or the bones... he always says make soup, what is this boney fish good for, "making soup"... anyway today I ask for 2 slices of this particular fish and he complains that no one buys the head, I said, well you should make soup, maybe sell soup, he asked me if I wanted to work for him... that fish couple have the greatest smiles! she has a big broad one and he has his cig dangling all the time. I must remember to take my camera and a shot of them next time.

No comments: