Thursday, November 30, 2006

Holding Hands

First of all.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBY! Today, nate suddenly said Bubby... and I said its her birthday and he said... cake? banoons? (balloons), then Hooray.

I bought him his own portable DVD player that plays VCDs as well, now my computer is free! Free from him hogging it and free from the food that sometimes gets catapulted on my screen, luckily the keyboard has a protector.

He finally can watch Thomas the Train which I bought some time back but was a VCD. He now has the habit of holding his own hands (clasping them), when i say hold hands to go up the stairs, sometimes he clasps his hands and says he is holding his own hands and no need to hold mine. When he watches a part of video that he is scared he wants to hold my hand but today he held his own hand... until a really scary part (a big boulder chasing the trains) then he started to cry and want to hold my hand! I think the VCDs may be too scary for his age?! then another scene the station blew up in flames (violent!!)

Ike is much better, no more spots, his skin has cleared up too, very handsome... (we are all biased!) but his nose is still blocked, today was much better. Nate still has hi cough and his runny nose, tho less runny. Debating whether to take him to the dr but they just give him cough medicine and send him away. Loren also caught a cold and went to get his flu shot. I got mine a month back and coupled with breastfeeding (body apparently has higher immunity) have yet to fall sick.

less than 2 weeks now to SA.

Loren has been sending information to me on Childminders, aupairs and governesses.... not sure which ones yet to choose and the rhythm of our life there. I'd like to restart nate on swimming and music and in a few more months ike can take a few classes too! Wonder what their extra curriculur activities will be like.

No comments: