Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kaikai's first lurrrve





So i see Sasha's mom today and tell her that Kaikai said "sasha I love you" and she says oh every morning sasha looks forward to school and says "kaikai I love you".... I bet she tells him that a million times and so he repeats it as "sasha I love you". So far I haven't heard a "mama I love you yet!". Age 2 and already another woman controls his emotions.....

Will try and get a picture of the two lovey dove birdy wirdies together for this post. I wonder if they just like images of themselves? since before nate's haircut they definitely were hard to distinguish from behind.

I took nate to the hair dresser, they have little brrooom broom cars to sit in and tv to watch, nate didn't like it so its still me the main hair cutter..... snip snip!

No comments: