Friday, April 13, 2007

Its Friday




Nate woke up looking for his trains... but was also happy to go to school to feed the animals with food from our home. Here's a photo to prove Bubbi is here... I take Marcia to so some grocery shopping and then send her home, she takes ike for a walk and I go for my riding class. Here's a pic of the school's car sticker for my car.

At the stables, the trainer tells me they tried to contact me but they could not find my number, instead of victor, I get bizkit, a much rougher horse. I know tomorrow I will be sore. I run some errands and get home an hour later to find ike in his walker zipping around as if it were a sports car! he is happily zoom zoom zooming all over the place. I think maybe I should have waited to find an exsaucer that doesn't move as opposed to a walker. He however has a really pleased look and feels like he can get where he wants now. Then he passed out and napped.

I am moving him to the "pink" room, the curtains are pink there, I need to retrain his sleeping patterns, since his cold he now wakes up 3 times at night and refuses to sleep after 5am. In the pink room, he won't wake nate up...

No comments: