Wednesday, April 04, 2007

poor pistol







This move I have neglected the dogs teeth, yesterday when I finally got down to brushing them I noticed that pistol has lost a tooth and his gums were in not so great shape and immediately booked his dental appointment with the vet. Poor guy had to have 5 teeth removed! The dentist said he can still eat hard dog food and will live to a long age and he had a funny dental structure. Tomorrow jake and bullet go in, although they have thick plaque, it doesn't look as bad. I had their teeth cleaned before coming out but since olivia has left, no one is brushing their teeth, a responsibility I have now assigned to peter.

Ike is starting to talk, it baba baba baba, I may be able to get a few mama's out of him?

Here are some pic of our walk, a flock of pea hens and a big rose, like a peony. The tree stands in front of our house, other similar trees are now in full pink bloom which from afar looks great like a pink tree among green ones, somehow ours is not blooming and although i have nate pee on it for nitrate, it is still not blooming, maybe it needs to be threatened but I sure am not going to kick its thorny bark!

The last pic is of the motor vehicle dept in randburg, I had to go there to get my driver identification number assigned for my future parking tickets, since I don't have an ID book. To drive there, take 40 mins from our home and is definitely out of my 5 mile comfort zone radius but not bad, I made it and no wrong turns into funny parts of town. I had studied the map meticulously and with the help of my GPS got there and back in one piece.

No comments: