Monday, October 13, 2008

The hospital AGAIN!






This time its Ike's turn... on saturday, we notice his thumb swelling up, we think maybe it will go down, nothing seems broken. On sunday it lookss worse and maybe even with pus... dada takes ike to the hospital. The drs didn't even have to cut his thumb, the pus started oooozing out... and they got alot out apparently with no tears from brutus, I mean ike.

So they send us home with antibiotics and to wash his thumb in salt water. Last night there was still some yucky pus... today it seems a bit better but part of his nail looks lifted and there is like a black splinter or something embedded in the side of his nail. I hope not tho, how to remove that I have no clue. Hope the antibiotics work!

Nate went to the karate like show called jump and enjoyed it so much I have tickets again to take him this week, he didn't make it to the end of Beverly Hills Chihuahua tho (I want to know the ending!!! so anyone who has seen it please tell me!).

I also ordered some kites from the US, yesterday was quite windy, we manage to get them up. Here is Ike flying his first kite. I didn't get a shot of nate but he managed to really get it up. I miss the kits my dad bought for us, they were really of good quality and impressively large, the ones I ordered really seem small. I also hope to get another kite bag to keep all the stuff organized and want to start acquiring some big kites again, must remember to send my dad a thank you note for all the kite flying he taught us.

No comments: