Sunday, October 05, 2008

Nice Sunday - pm





At 2pm we headed out to Axel's birthday party. I think I now know why families have weekend BBQs together, the kids can entertain themselves and play among themselves. We just need a home to wreck every week. The kids swam, chased each other, played in the toy room and generally left the adults alone, aaahhh.

Here's the creative party food that Gertrude made. The mini sausages reminds me of the dish Sangeeta made for me years ago, mini sausages pan fried with green grapes that turned out really nice.

A milipede and an alligator. Michelle's rose bush in full bloom!

Loren will be in Cape Town end of november, I will join him and we can spend the weekend there, so am now trying to decide whether we go to Hermanus (by the ocean, whale watching and wine) or Franshhoek (lots of wine and the Tasting Room, a fantastic restaurant)... I think I may go a day earlier and check out the big worm farm at the Mount Nelson Hotel and also see the botanical garden.

No comments: