Monday, August 20, 2007

Am back...






I think I will start taking more pics of other parts of this city than just the boys. I feel alot better now with the drugs taking hold of the sore throat and cough. Nomsa however is down and so we are still operating on a single engine (thembi).

Thembi after coming back from 12 days of bereavement leave is surprised to find that Ike does not want to be fed, he wants to feed himself and his aim is getting really good. He doesn't eat handfuls of sand from the sand box either which is good.

Loren took Nate to the transport museum, he said it was really quiet and a bit dusty but nate got to drive all sorts of vehicles. nate is really excited to go on the day trip tomorrow as they get to sit on a wawaqe (school bus) to the Lory Park Zoo and see all sorts of animals with his friends.

Today I went to yoga and I have found an inspiring yoga teacher. I am pleased because I think my practice will now go further. She is a bit like a sargeant major but she is good. The gym has great children facilities, unfortunately ike who now has separation anxiety hated it and yoga is only in the mornings and nate is in school. Loren and I will probably go to a saturday class and nate can join ethan and lucas at their own mini gym.

There is a pic of nate with "red" the fire engine from cars. For those who want to get him a birthday gift, anything from car's is still a hit, so far he has a list, he wants luigi, guido, the purple ramone, lightning in dinoco colors and the cow-tractors.

No comments: