Monday, August 27, 2007

Spring and the last cold front???





Well its cooler this week, hopefully the last cold front and I can put away the jackets. Some images of the flowers that are sprouting out all over dainfern, the weeping willows are slowly getting their leaves back, many of our trees are greener now, even the brown golf course is greener.

Nate bumped his head on saturday on a stair and it bled, luckily no stitches needed, just a big scab there now. Wonder if there will be anymore accidents this week? There is a spring hat day at school on friday, I am supposed to decorate a hat full of vege's for him and they have a bit of a parade. We took nate to the Kyalami castle on sunday, it is really someone's fantasy. It was someones home and now a hotel.

I went to yoga today, it was great, we did alot of stretches while listening to a CD of a speaker on the topic of inspiration. I think both mom and marcia would enjoy the class though you have to be not a beginner yoga person as there is no verbal instructions we had to visually follow Tracey and also listen to the CD as well. I got to speak to her about the teacher training course. For years many of my friends have taken it but I have not really been motivated but I really like Tracey as a teacher and I hope she will run one that is in the mornings on weekdays.

I got home and my new worm farm is here!! its a bigger container than the first. I had to soak its bedding of coconut shreds in water, make their bed and then let them out! This container is alot more stylish. I also ordered 2 garden containers for my vege's and hope they come soon, I plan to section every child in the playgroup a part and have them grow vege's and see the worm farm. I also managed to get some fear factor worm candy and pretend to eat a worm! I think I may be know as either the cool mom on the block or the freaky one.

No comments: