Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cough Cough Cough

Several people have emailed me about the lack of recent blog postings... I have probably caught the last cold of the season. Every morning I woke up feeling better but went to bed feeling worse this week and finally on Friday I got some antibiotics to kill this bug.

The worse was probably after my horse riding, the bounce of the horse and the subsequent pounding of my head sent me straight to the dr.

I did however managed to order another worm farm, this time from www.fullcycle.co.za. Its called Can-o-worms and its more like a designer one that you can put in your kitchen if you wanted too. Seriously people, you should recycle your organic waste! I now also know why this site calls the worm pee, worm tea. It has the color of tea. I did not however get a chance to go by the store to see if I could get containers to grow my own vege patch. I must next week as spring is upon us.

There is tiny green leaves or buds just waiting to burst out. My SA friends promise me that the first of Sept will be quite a day to behold. Also my phone is kaput so I have not been able to take any pics to upload.

Ike did a good nap today, he is napping similar times to nate in the pm and so we all get some rest. He did tease us with one day waking at 7am but then otherwise its 5am. I hear him now so will stop here.

No comments: