Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sigh new phone


and I can't figure out how to download the pics I took. I have a cute one of Ike at Clamber club playing. He woke up at 5 am yesterday and I put him down at 745am, he slept till 9am and then I took him to clamber class in his pajama's. We got back at 1030am and he went back to sleep from 11 to 1230. Then Nomsa was back and they looked like they missed each other so much, she took him to the park and kept him awake till 630pm. Its 7am now and he is still asleep!

Nate went on a field trip to the Lory Park Zoo and had a great time as the teacher asked me to pack a box drink (undilted juice) and chips (I got the sweet potato and beetroot ones) and some tasteless homemade popcorn, which considering he rarely gets to eat popcorn he was very happy!

We all went to Nde Bushe in the pm and at the end it was just me and Nate so we jumped on the trampoline together for a long time. He is starting to recognise alphabets and sometimes knows W but sometimes the M is a W too.

I bought 2 120 x 120cm garden boxes and will put that infront of the guest room, will start growing veges soon! Anything should be able to grow in this SA weather, as long as its watered and has some fertilizer. Its starting to get greener everyday and although its nice and warm now, 4 to 26 degrees is the range, apparently the weekend there is a cold front sneaking up on us again.

No comments: