Thursday, August 09, 2007

Funny Noises




nate makes this animal noise like "KKKhhhhh", he's not sure he is a crocodile or snake. He said he learnt that noise from Riley and uses it like an animal would use it when in a corner. Today I let him sleep a longer nap as he has had a bit of a runny nose and dada took him to ginger bread man, the bird park, balloon ride and the lion park.

I meanwhile took pistol and ike on a long walk, towards the end I was thinking what an easy dog pistol is and then he shoots off to chase a dog that looks like bullet. That dog was scared of pistol or rather didn't know what to make of him that it started running circles around his owner, almost tying his feet with the leash. When I Ike napped, I got to garden a bit, I am sure that the worms must be doing something, we put in quite a bit of stuff and the pile is shrinking, so that is a good sign? The last stuff I threw in were dried red dates and the smell from the bin is quite nice, an earthy soil smell with a tinge of red date sweetness.

Here is a pic of the jeep we are trying to get nate for his birthday. The slow one does about 8kmh and the fast one about 12kmh, guess who has to run after nate? and which one we will get. I think he is getting the hang of looking left and right at road junctions and staying at the side.

Here is another pic of him at school on the swing, he wanted to go higher and higher and I put the baby cot in his room as it is quite dark, in case I want to put ike there to regulate his sleep. Nate seems to like the coziness of it, so sometimes I let him sleep there for nap times.

Ike's sleep has improved alot. he now takes 2 good solid chunky naps, totally 3 hours and sleeps around 7ish, we're still trying for 8pm. And his new am alarm clock is at 5:45am, instead of 5am.

Today is a public holiday and tomorrow nate has no school.

No comments: