Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Welcome Bubbi






Here is a shot of bullet already dreaming of his snuggles with bubbi.

Since her last visit and her fascination and love for the pea hens, I have been able to find the bedsheets, some pea hen ornaments for the bathroom and top of bookshelf. I missed out on the towels at this one shop that just sold out when I discovered the shop, shucks!

Anyway in Chinese this bird is called the pearl chicken, for the pearl like spots. Its apparently a very edible bird.

Ike has a few more words in his vocabulary, digle digle digle (tickle tickle tickle), he still likes clicking his tongue, if he were a !kung, he would be babbling away by now. He sees a dog, he goes woo woo, car, rmmm. When you carry him, he kicks for giddy up, pats your back when you go the right way, he is a natural horse rider, too bad he can only start at age 2. I have already booked his spot at rinky dink.

Nate's other report card also says that he has strong imaginative powers, that must explain why when he doesn't want to do something he says, "my mommy says I don't need to wash my hands" (yeah right!).

The other night, I hear him and Loren reverse role play...
Nate: I play dada and you play kaikai, (Nate with hands behind his back), Kai kai, what do I have for you?
Loren: presents? dada? I love you dada, I love you soooo much dada, let me kiss you.
Nate: ok shall we read you a book? one book ok then bed time.
Loren: ok dada....

No comments: