Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a difference a year makes




Here is Nate with chocolate ice cream, notice how he does not have the beard effect he did a year ago (well ok this was the start of the ice cream). He can now carefully avoid getting his face all chocolatey, though he has not seemed to figure out that if he wants to eat the bottom of the cone, the ice cream ball can fall out and roll away, which happened in this case. Luckily he didn't seem too disappointed and didn't cry, nor want another ice cream.

We went to the bird park today, one part was so nice that we laid down and watched the clouds go by. Ike is topless because he poured water all over himself. I got up when he started poking my belly button for fun. We went to a new Thai restaurant for dinner. The steamed fish was really good and both kids must have been hungry for they devoured the grilled kinglip.

Bubbi has a big week next week, on weds she will be off to watch the lion king, saturday we will have people over for hanukkah, I managed to buy in the last store I went to today, on sale... 10 plastic dark blue bowls for the kids. I didn't manage to get a jewish caterer but it looks like the one I got (health food store) can make me latkes and I need to ask about the mini doughnuts.

No comments: