Monday, June 23, 2008

Everyday life






So my little vege garden is growing well, the super worm castings and worm pee are working its wonders... I have just planted the second plot of my winter vege garden and I think this season, we won't need to buy any lettuce, rocket or cabbage. The basket is what I can harvest from my garden every day. Loren now packs a salad from home to take to work and has his salad with fish at home at night... with the bulk of vege's from our organic garden.

Nate in his Karate gear and his new punching bag, he seems to really enjoy Karate which could be a good long term sport. Ike just likes his bike, its amazing how fast he now is on those wheels.

here is a shot of Nate's big fluffy eyelashes, some of them are close to one cm in length. Its really unfair! Though today his eyelash got stuck inwards and on his eyeball (ouch!)

Ike in good Ike form, stuffing his face!

No comments: