Monday, June 23, 2008

Leftover shots






Pics from Loren's camera... Nate in his self painted sports day shirt.

Porpor left fro KL today, nate has been counting down and today is day zero. He said he misses porpor and in the same sentence said, bubbi is coming soon eh! yay! Porpor survived the last Bikram yoga that I dragged her to on Sunday and said the next time she does yoga it will be when she comes back. Bubbi, reminder to pack your yoga gear...

Here is the owl-penguin at the labyrinth at Bodhi Khaya and a few more shots of buildings from our Joburg tour on Saturday.

We had our first family council on Sunday... wish we had taped it, not sure words have the same effect...

I light the candle, which is on a plastic spiderman bag (the party pack from Isla's birthday party). The match burns my hand I burn the plastic bag, luckily not a hole in my carpet. We sit in a circle, the talking piece is batman figurine and a lego car.

Loren says how happy he is... Nates turn he says I don't know! Ike grabs the lego car and proceeds to play... I talk about the nice yoga porpor and I got to go to (porpor by they way had a great lunch at Woon's and came back drunk so she did not participate in the council), the talking piece goes round another time... TOOT from nate... followed by TOOT from Ike... and giggles... not sure what that topic was about! Aiya!

No comments: