Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Joburg


Its cloudy here!! and cold... the only cold front I think this winter, well not even as cold as a cold front... just cloudy and cooler. Apparently will last till the end of August.

Bubbi survived and is still alive... Here are the boys zipping down like a motorcycle gang! A few tattoos, long hair and the look will be completed.

The school theme this week is about the environment, Nate will be going on a field trip to pick garbage this week. I also "cleaned up" one worm farm for show and tell. I can't believe I have harvested about US$100 worth of worms... I need to sort out their "holding pen" and the worm farm could yield me better returns than my investment decisions!

Also finally got round to sending out the invites for the boy's birthday party. Am so glad I hired a party planner, otherwise I will be running around like a headless chicken.

Yesterday was monday here but it was a bit like Friday the 13th... Bubbi missed a step and had scratches this morning on her arms, a matching bump as nate on her forehead... Loren had a bad tummy ache and at one point was shivering in bed and fainted in the bathroom... oh and Ike is teething a big molar and wakes up at night as well. Its 9pm now and tonight seems peaceful.

No comments: