Thursday, August 21, 2008

Biker Gang




In the afternoons our circle resembles a mini biker gang hangout.... here's is a pic of Ike with his new ducky print helmut, of course 20 years from now its likely to be a shiny harley and tattoos on his big biceps and slinky girl at his back seat... for now its slinky moms with the biker boys.

I am a late joiner this year, after Beijing... though i have not caught sight of any alcoholic bevies among the biker mom's, I hear lots of talk and references to drink, which can make one feel rather thirsty. Here is Bubs the benevolent female leader (oh china vocab has gotten to me) of the biker gang mom's, don't be fooled by the looks, underneath those long sleeved shirts are several brand new tattoos. Esp. cute is the chihuahua one on a bike.

Usually I watch as Ike zips away, so from the back, yesterday I got to observe his facial expression from the front... they range from wide eyes with puckered lips to squinty eyes and gritted teeth. Luckily he seems to know how to use his shoes as brakes. I think i continue my view of his back than his front. Though I will try for one video shot of the front hopefully soon.

I still wonder how come these bikes have not been sold all over the world yet...

No comments: