Thursday, June 17, 2010

CNIS gardening part 2







The soil arrived last week... and since loren was away and I had one indian resource on Sunday, we went to the school to garden. The big planter now looks alot better, this week i have put in more plants and cuttings but have not taken more pictures yet. The boys helped me create a little walkway as otherwise the planter is too deep to reach into.

As the tree that shades the area will be trimmed, I am not sure what type of light I would get. This weekend, the contractors are supposed to get the orchid planter done... yay! that will have a great visual impact. I got lucky as well and at the plant store found some ground orchids for a song and also planters on sale. I think I'll bring some to Terry and his plants in KL.

I think I want my own orchid area!

No comments: