Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ike and policemen






Ike's module the last few weeks were on people who help them so they had the police come visit, they were given souvenier whistles, which I had to ban at home...

On Saturday, we went to Pasquale's house for BBQ and here is a shot of the orchid I got for myself, I got Yang Ping a purple one. Ike passed out on the way home, wven though he took a nap.

Here's a shot of our resident squirrel doing the "mission imposisble" move to get to the mangoes....

We went to see Toy Story 3 this week, last week we saw Karate Kid and the week before was Shrek, its nice that they are now movie age that we can catch all the in shows. I saw a new movie called Shanghai that I would like to catch as well. Looked like a lot of gangsters in a 1930s setting and also about the invasion.

A caterpillar enjoying the pandan leaf... On Sunday, I found an interesting place where many people go jog, its paved and surrounded by "forest", well more like woods. The other day after the rain, I went to get some plant cuttings as its near the school and I heard a "CRACK" then a "CRASH" and about 100 meters from me a tree came down. That was the day Orchard road was flooded in like 4 feet of water and 60% of June's normal rainfall came down in 1 hour. Luckily the basil I put in the plot did not get smooshed up too badly.

No comments: