Sunday, June 06, 2010

Eclectic Weekend







I finally took the boys to Fort Canning Park, a park near my old home where I used to take Edward, my nephew, when he was 12 and under 5 feet (who is now 18 and over 6 feet), with Bullet, Jake and Pistol for their morning Saturday walk. Nate was in my tummy then.

The doggies would run free and then pass out after that for a nice long nap. Jake and Pistol were very excited for the walk, even fatty pistol (he has gained alot of weight with no bullet around) made the big loop. Ike on the other hand had to be piggy backed as a thunderstorm was approaching. The boys liked the walk though which is good, we can go back again...

Here is a big giganourmas tree.

This is Nate mesmerized by Lilin's DVD workout with loopz. He now says he wants to marry a different little girl called Eloise... Ike is still enthralled by little olivia.

After the big walk we went to scatter bullet's remaining ashes into the ocean, maybe I should have saved some and put him into a pot with a plant in it. The guys on Sentosa gave Ike a crown...

We then went to buy Yannik's birthday present, hence the Toys Story 3 cut out.

No comments: