Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ikey sick again




Took Ike to the dr today. He had 3 loose poo's, very irritable the whole day and tired, lack of appetite and a slight diaper rash. No vomiting yet but I just got a message from michelle that axel has the same symptoms but also vomiting and a bad diaper rash. poor baby. Tonite will be a long night, waking up to change diapers. I have a slight runny nose so hope I don't get sick either.

This week we are due for a cold front, probably the last of the winter season. We now get nights of about 4 deg and day time up to the 20s. With the cold front, it will only be around 15 deg. Ok thats not freezing (for those canadian readers) but when the sun sets it cools really fast.

Here is some pic of the weekend, we went to Moyo at zoo lake which was really nice. Good buffet breakfast, nice outdoor area. Ike was passed out after all that.

Another pic is of the kids at today's art class. I do like the new art teacher, she is a lot more strict and the kids are alot more focused and disciplined. The last teacher was very nice but the kids were alot less disciplined. Christine made lovely soup mochi balls and egg pancakes. Needless to say the vultures devoured every piece.

My wormery does not seem to be a popular topic. I found two new worm farms that I would like to get... That would get me up to 3 worm powers (vs horse powers... get it?), 1 worm power can handle about 1 household full of waste, I am thinking about the stuff my garden will produce in summer. Am already getting a good yield of worm pee for my general fertilization. Hands up to anyone who wants a unit for their birthdays? hannuka? christmas?

Am also planning my herb garden in preparation for spring and I need to think about the main garden as well. Just to finish the harping of my worms, they will start to multiply fast. They produce an egg each per week.

No comments: