Monday, July 09, 2007

Life goes on






The croc jumping castle is at Rinky Dink where nate does his horse riding. They change the jumping castles everymonth. This one was timing appropriate as Nate seems to think he is crocodile, he puts his hands together at the elbows and open and shut his hands and says "snap, snap". Next year will be a good year, he is over his tantrums and can communicate and Ike will not hit the terrible twos yet for hopefully a year.

The third image is how big a pile of compost heap the straw and pony poo stacks up... Our yard is not big enough for me to do a compost heap but I have found another alternative, I have bought myself a wormery, www.wizzardworms.co.za, we will have our own worm farm soon to process yard leaves, left over veges and our dog poo into great fertilizing liquids for the garden.

We went to the UB40 concert on saturday, I feel way too old for concerts, worse I thought it was U2 and I knew only one cheesy UB40 song, red red wine. Urgh. The whole time there I just wanted to be tucked into my warm blanket and reading a book.

The last pic is of nate at the 4D movie at Gold Reef City. Dada and him went on ferris rides, he got to drive a car but the movie although animated, freaked him out. The seats shook, steam came out and dada did not heed teh 1.2 meter heigh requirement. Nate is only about 92cm at most. If he gets nightmares....

No comments: