Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Afternoon activities...




The tuesday group activity - Art and the thursday group activity - horse back riding, still need to find music and swimming. I think I have become one of those kiasu mom's that packs the kids time with too much activities (apologies to all my friends whom i have said that kids should have an easier life than class and activities, those comments were made back in the days when i was kid ignorant), but (my justification is as...) he does have alot of energy that needs to be channelled somewhere. Mondays we usually walk around the nature reserve near our home, throwing rocks into the river, wed's are free and easy and fridays is maybe a mug and bean (a coffee place but a beer for me) playgroup day or making pizza and jumping castles day (also a beer for me-yay), speaking of which, miraculously, after a single drink, handling kids is a lot easier, life also takes on a nice pink rosy tint.

No comments: