Friday, July 13, 2007

Kiasu, Kiasi and blueberry guitars

ok I got a lot of response from my posting of being a "kiasu" mom, well actually i thought about it and i think its more a case of "kiasi", as in if the kids have no activities, it is Si-liau-liau for any mom.

For those who know Fonfeder and wondering what he is up to or for those who need to buy a beautiful guitar for a loved one, he just launched a line of guitars, www.blueberryguitars.com. Sigh, I have yet to find a music teacher and complete my kiasu (I mean kiasi) mom-ness.

For those who know (or not know) Bruce Freedman, he is trying to get a book published and is quite funny. www.brucefreedman.com. This is the guy (I am convinced, that he is the cause of nate always announcing, "mom I farted" and then adding, "it was a small/big one") who when nate was about 18 months old, tooted a SBD, and put the blame on nate. Later bruce confessed, but ever since nate could talk, he is bent on telling us the truth about the origin of the wind instrument toot (in some cases a flute, in some cases a tuba. Sigh, I must really get the music class going before the kids decide to make their own music).

No comments: