Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Nate the Builder






I wonder how nate can remember all the name's to the characters in cars, then to all the names of the characters in Bob the builder and then also the trains in thomas the trains... now if I can just channel that interest and energy into chinese classics... ot maybe I have more hope through osmosis, playing the tape over an over again in his sleep?

We were at Rosebank this weekend (the rosebank musician buskers), I spend som eof Bubbi's money buying more shabbat useful utensils. This weekend, loren and nate will go to the Olive and Wine show and eat a lunch full of olives.

Ike has more awake hours these days and I have finally been able to track down the gymboree equivalent (the clamber club) and will be taking him tomorrow. I also spoke to the ballet teacher at nate's school, she is very encouraging for him to join and will look out for teasing and if he doesn't like it he can drop out, she also waived the pink tights and shoes... he can wear black track pants and shirt. Keep posted on the teachers review... As for nate and teasing he seems really thick skinned or oblivious to it. His school term has restarted and he seems happy to see all his friends again.

Here is the bin home of my wormery. Its winter here and there seems to be not much activity going on there. They don't seem to be multiplying fast enough for me to name them.

No comments: