Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Spring photos






The first two shots are of the same plant (a succulent), they bloom like crazy then 7 days later they are dry and yellow. Its great walking and looking at all the new plants and shrubs, though i need to expand my route.

Well I bet bubbi and porpor can't recognize the trees at our front door, look how they have exploded into white and purple! Quite a number of rose bushes have also exploded. Both michelle and charmaine have a rose bush with big big roses in yellow and orange hues, I must remember to take a shot. Michelles mint is growing wild and it makes the best fresh mint tea. mmm mmm mmm.

I dashed out with ike but its windy and cold so I put on my brown sweater on him, since he can't find his fingers and there is a huge hole in one of the foot area, he sucked his toes the whole walk (loren said he looked so pauperish), ike is anyway growing out of his clothes so fast, he is wearing stuff nate wore at 18-24 months.

Nate and I saw this funny round pot that compliments the shape of the plant. This is the house that had those lovely white and dark purple flowers that bloom in winter at the end of the road, well the new owners tore those trees out and has replaced it with palms. They also added a very ugly fountain. The little balcony area where we go and throw rocks has also been dismantled!

No comments: