Sunday, September 02, 2007

weekend






Loren left for Dubai yesterday as they follow the Muslim calender and work on sundays. Nate has been having a sniffly nose, last night he coughed several times and woke up. We're back to the Sterimar nose cleaning, today seems better. We found a new place to go for brunch, its called Picolino's and they have a mini market there, a plant nursery and even a pet store with puppies on the weekend.

I got bullet an ostrich bone, after putting the boys to sleep, I find he has chewed thru half of it, I hope he doesn't get a tummy ache tonight... he is already letting out strange noises from his tummy. We got some fish food for nate to feed the fish in his school and also a bird feeder and a bamboo bird nest for the spring theme in school this week. I also sprouted some wheat for their activity table, am tempted to bring in my pet worms for show and tell.

Nate was really grumpy and yawning by 11, didn't want lunch and was asleep by 11:30. he slept till 3:30 and woke up bright and bouncy with much less runny nose. I took Ike for a walk then took a bath with him in the jacuzzi, he was reluctant at first but then had a good time and he then slept a long sleep too, up to 2 hours.

We went to have pizza (I have my thai egg and bean fried rice with hot hot chilli, which the pizza place allows us to take over). Ike having fun on the swing. I then overhear nate talking to a 4 year old boy (nate by the way was bigger than this western boy)...

Other boy: what is your brother's name?
Nate: Fatty bom bom.

well as you can see, ike looks rather huge in the last pic, if nate keeps up his missing lunches, ike will definiltey beat nate up in the future with his never ending eating. Ike will be a giant.

No comments: