Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Elf's Hill





The first picture from the last post... that is not a big booger hanging out of Ike's nose. He fell and mildly scraped the skin under his nose about 2 weeks ago, the first scab was quite "light" but he managed to tear that off, the second scab is this pictured one, thick and menacing looking like a big fall. The scab fell of yesterday so he's all handsome again, of course assuming I bring wet wipes with me all the time to take the constant grime that seems to stick to his face like iron to a magnet.

After school today we go to Elf's HIll, its a party venue close to our home and open to the public on weds. Where we spent the most time actually is on the trampoline, which of course I took no pics! Nate was enthralled at watching the older boys bounce, do somersaults and jump off a 5 step staircase, which he proceeded to follow and do.

I think I must have held my breath... but then even i felt like jumping from that height myself so all I did was watch, he did quite well and was happily practicing the jump over and over again. Later Ike and I held hands and bounced around the trampoline. Here's shots of Nate climbing up and in an "airplane". It was a nice "winter" day, the am's are about 6 degrees and the pm's we get up to 22 deg. This weekend tho a cold front is creeping in and 30% chance of rain.

Here's pistol enjoying his sun tanning session with good reflection to ensure he has an even tan!

Apparently these panels are solar panels that will power the traffic lights (or robots as they call them here). Nate gave a long speech about robots shooting and doing the baddie robot thing to one of the people in school when they asked "what is a robot".

Loren is back from Hong Kong tomorrow morning. 5 more sleeps till bubbi gets here. She tells me her bag is bulging in the severely overweight category again, thanks in advance for all the goodies.

No comments: