Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ikes first meal and shopping here





Ike at first rolled his tongue about then decided he liked the rice cereal and I saw olivia sneaking him another teaspoon when he is only supposed to have 2 today, 3 tomorrow, 4 the day after and so on. He was not happy when the food was taken away from him, like sometimes when he is hungry and sees me walk in the opposite direction, he gets quite distressed.

He is so plump he has a huge double chin, I got a pic of him eating, now to figure out how to upload!

I also swung by a place called Design Quarters, I feel like I have gone from the home shopping desert of Taipei, where the only exciting shopping is costco and ikea, where if there is an interesting shop, parking would be impossible to malls, malls and more malls with free parking and endless large parking spots.

Anyway at design center, I found many shops to finally buy the things I have been putting off, like replacing our sun bleached pillow cases to finally getting a set of dishes that looks alike, the variety is overwhelming and the pressure now to create a lovely dinner setting for shabbat has increased! Help marcia!

1 comment:

b said...

Don't forget Homy! Ha! I was just there yesterday and got a little depressed about the lack of tasteful shops here in Taiwan.