Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sniffles

Nate has caught some bug... I hope Ike doesn't get it though he did have a stuffyish nose last night which meant he woke up more than twice in the night.

I found Nate's train set and he has definitely grown since the last time he played with it, he now puts the little sign posts up though he can't quite fix the tracks himself.

My family thinks Ike looks like Wendy so Olivia is now nicknaming him, "wendel".

I finally got to join a yoga class today, it was quite good just to stretch and so when mom and marcia come they can come with me in the morning, half the class time is done outside which is really nice to absorb the positive energy around us from the environment. Bernie can go with loren for the father and son, HOT yoga.

We have several fountains in the garden and I have converted one into an herb garden.

We have our new camera!

No comments: