Sunday, January 31, 2010

CNY performance at CNIS




Here are the boy's doing their CNY performance at the school... Was shocked at ike's outfit! I did not ok that one! he looks like he is in some girly underwear!!!! My friend Yang Ping however said in China its quite common for children to wear that... boys in red and girls in green. Here its associated with loose women as that is the traditional underwear! Well at least Nezha the mythical child character that throws fireballs wears that too, I've always wondered if Nezha was a boy or girl but I guess red is for boys!

Nate did a "wish everyone a Happy and prosperous new year" in chinese!

The boys are now on 3 weeks break.... loren is back from austria. Next week they will spend most part of the day at Yang Ping's house with their friends and I do hope to take them to see the egypt mummy show that is in town. I think as loren will be in Finland next week, we may head to KL earlier... they can then play with their cousins.

No comments: