Sunday, January 24, 2010

Misc shots



One day I will use this toe eating shot at ike's bar mitzvah.... We also spent 20 minutes today looking thru their old workbooks from South Africa and all the crafts they made at Broadacres Nursery, the old pictures there as well, Nate looked so young at 3!

He will be in primary 1 in Sept this year... A week before I left to china, we practiced some Chinese New Year phrases with the boys...

Xinnian Kuaile (Happy New Year)
Wanshi Luyi (may all the things you do be successful)
Gongxi Facai (may you be prosperous)
Shenti Jiankang (may you be healthy)
Yongyuan bulao (may you never grow old)

I was very surprised that Nate could get 3 when I asked him about it today after a week of not practising this... and then he could get all if prompted with the first word... which makes me wonder whether I should start him on the chinese classical poems?? tho the motivation for him to learn these phrases are that he will get large red packets and with the money in the red packets he will buy his star wars lego set....

Ike is getting there too...

No comments: