Sunday, January 24, 2010

What we do with Ike on Sundays




when nate is in Talmud Torah... well sometimes we head to the library, the weekend before my #2 China trip for my granddad's project we headed to the zoo... there we saw an orang utan and its baby... then also watched this polar bear do laps. Though it was far, I thought I'd make the effort anyway since his school module was about animals and am not sure how long more kids will like animals.

This week, we took him to the botanical gardens... he is very astute about what snacks he can get at which activity area. He knows to get seaweed from the Science Center, ice cream from the zoo and milo from the botanical garden - children's park. I have yet to take them to have fish and chips there which I think I will do this weekend.

I just got back from Beijing and Shanghai last night, I think I will post the China trip on my other blog. Loren has headed out to Austria tonight and I am very happy to be back in the warm weather of Singapore!

No comments: