Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Head Lice in School!!!






Nate's classmates are all hit by headlice... good thing nate and ike's hair is so short there is little risk of that. Nate asked me whether I have prepared all that lice shampoo, well I'd rather shave him than to use such strong chemicals on his head, failing that I will go look for the traditional method of a monkey pulling the lice out... so I told him no I don't have the shampoo but will look into the monkey option.... which olivia described in detail how she used to go to her neighbour's monkey with offerings of banana's...

Here is the Huang Yao portfolio with the art outreach program, my mom and I wrote this about 7 years ago and its used throughout the public schools (from primary to secondary) in Singapore. I have had good feedback from volunteers but this is actually the first time I have seen it, I like the spiffy bag it comes in and I borrowed it as Nate's module is about art. Its quite neat, its got the cheat sheets behind and sample questions for different age groups but I think I know why they start for P1 and not below... its quite hard to present to little kids, so I found out! or maybe its me, I need to learn some crowd control for that age group.

Here's our doggies taking in the sun, bullet will be 7 in March, need to get his bloods done, he has been alot more lethargic of late and the last vet said he most likely won't live past 8.

No comments: