Saturday, January 02, 2010

Why why why




Ike is in the why stage, why this happens? why you don't play with me, why so long to singapore? why why why? I don't remember Nate having this stage tho I remember thinking about it and "preparing" for it, nate seems to figure things out in his head whether they are right or wrong conclusion, that is another matter...

Nate says because my brain tells me... Here we are in the KL airport before our flight to China, little did we know at that point in time that the weather would be about 10 degrees colder than what the internet reported. In our ignorant state, the kids enjoy the airport facilities... We would arrive in Xiamen at about noon and then take a 4 hour ride out of xiamen to a beach side resort... the kids slept late every night. We had long bus rides almost everyday.... the sun peeked out about a total of 3 hours on the whole trip... but they did have fun waking up every morning saying I have new friends (their cousins).

No comments: