Monday, October 22, 2007

Bakerman II






Nate is bakerman again, here he is helping me stir the cream cheese with icing sugar and then melting the white chocolate, we are making eyeballs for bakermans halloween, it was that or booger dip.

Today we also put up part of the halloween decorations. Will post those pics later in the week, he seemed ot have a great time pulling the web for the spider. I will be hanging a big surry black spider off my tree or maybe I should have it tacked on climbing up the tree... I wonder if it would scare those chirpy birds that start singing at 4:30am?

Here's pistol in a little outfit, VIP, very important pet. Nate passed out as i take ike ot a pm make up class. I sat in the car for an hour as he napped the whole time and even ice cream did not entice him awake, also I did not bring reading material so I read the map of joburg.

Nate and Ike at the post office, I did not have enough brown paper and string to post them off, also with their weight I would probably have to lick 300 stamps. This is the only country I know where they do not have fixed denomination stamps to different global areas to make a person's life easier. I have to stick 5 different stamps to get to 4.65 rand to send a letter to Asia. Price of postage depends on size of envelope so sometimes I can barely fit the stamps, the return address and the address and the airmail sticker on the envelope. The stamps are pretty though...

For those who have asked me what I am investing in recently... well I am tempted to say what my portfolio holds but as we all know, when housewives or grandma's give advice on the market, it is time to sell.

No comments: