Sunday, October 07, 2007

Rain, rain, rain and more rain






Its been raining buckets here, everyday, a big lightning show, I can't quite remember lightning shows in KL or Singapore but here because everything is flatter, the sky looks huge and the lightning can really go from one end to the other.

I got my new glasses... the optometrist says my eyes have more or less stabilised, in about 5 years my lenses will start to reverse and I will need reading glasses. Nate is into trying everything and this is what he could look like with glasses tho I hope he inherits loren's eye genes and not need them.

These berries grow in a big tree in nate's school, the black part is edible, I saw some workers picking them the other day and went to try, they are too sour, but even the birds don't pick at them and so alot go to waste on the ground.

This is what we did on a rainy afternoon, Nate now can manuever my mac mouse to play sesame street games, and Ike is still attempting to cruise, he has figured out that it is better to go down a step in reverse than head on (notice bump on head?) and hands to stop the fall.

I can't find their passport photos that we took not too long ago... all this moving is disorienting, on top of that my furniture needs to be "oiled" before they crack further, which means my things are always moved and may not get put back in the same place. I know I put it in a big brown envelope with other pics I want to frame, now that I have bought the frames I can't find the pics. I will try digitising everything... and hope my computer doesn't get burnt out by a stray lightning.

No comments: