Monday, October 15, 2007

Trial halloween eyeballs






Nate is bakerman again on halloween and we are having a halloween street party. Today I thought I'll have a quick trial of the white chocolate truffle eyeball dish that nate will help me make. I didn't spend too much time carefully painting the eyes, just experimenting and I must remember to make green ones too, maybe even yellow ones.

Nate has already ate one without a second thought to its goryness.

Today he asked me if I will be at his concert, he sings these tunes of songs that I don't even know. For halloween, I still need to get him a costume, I can't seem to find the tiger costume for ike and decorate the outside of our house. I have been picking up stuff like big hairy spiders (which was just in time for nate's school project this week - bugs, am eagerly awaiting the project worms).

Ike took a big morning nap and did not nap in the pm. hmmmmm.

Here are some pics of a garden place near our home where we can go for tea and enjoy the outdoors.

No comments: